Get your Experian Credit Report and Score!
- Experian Credit Report
- Experian Credit Score
- Email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial during the 30-day trial period without charge.
£2 Statutory Report
Alternatively you can get your Experian £2 Statutory Credit Report:
- A one-off snapshot view of your Experian Credit Report
- See the data a lender uses if you apply for credit
- View your current credit situation and up to 6 years' credit history
- Available by post or online
Learn about your credit report
The more you know about how your credit report works, and how lenders use it, the easier it is to take control of your credit status – and increase your chances of being offered the best credit rates:
What is a credit report - Understand what’s in your credit report and where the information comes from.
What is a credit score - How lenders calculate credit scores and what they use them for.
Refused credit? don’t panic! - Advice and help if your application for credit has been turned down.
How to improve your credit rating - Practical steps to increase your chances of getting the best credit deals.
Top 10 credit myths - The truth behind common credit misunderstandings.
Credit after bankruptcy - How Bankruptcy affects your chances of getting credit.
The electoral register and your credit report - How lenders use the Electoral Register information on your credit report.
Credit and individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs) - What an IVA means for your chances of getting credit.
Credit rating advice for armed forces personnel - We have created this guide to bring together some advice to help you get your report and build your credit rating.