Delphi for New Business scorecard
Helping you to make credit decisions with less risk and more speed.
People expect credit providers to know their stuff when it comes to offering the right products and services to their customers. At Experian, we can help you to collect and interpret the wealth of complex data now available, using our Delphi for New Business scorecard. Subsequently as a business, you can start to make those confident make or break lending decisions, instilling trust and building transparent relationships with the right customers.
Benefits of Delphi for New Business
- Takes changes in risk trends into account
- Bigger picture data helps you to make better informed decisions about the products and services you offer to individual customers
- Looks at each data set individually so that it is treated in a way that is optimal to the type of credit being applied for
- Provides more accurate scoring
- Makes quicker, more automated decisions
How does Delphi for New Business Work?
Our Delphi for New Business scorecard can help you, as a reputable credit provider, to understand new customer credit health and predict how likely your customers are to maintain a credit agreement. We pull data from a multitude of sources, which means that you can make your credit risk decisions with less risk and more speed. The Delphi for New Business scorecard integrates into your systems via an Application Programming Interface (API), using common XML language.