Our global behaviours summarise what we value as an organisation and what we look for in our people:
Making Great Decisions
- Plans for growth conditions, often balancing conflicting demands and points of view in making key decisions.
- Maximises results for the short and long term against a thoughtful and well communicated plan.
- Decisions are viewed as being correct and accurate when judged over time by his/her peers, subordinates and leaders.
- Seeks input and counsel of others in making key decisions and makes the tough decisions when required.
Doing it Right
- Successfully adapts ‘best in class’ business practices, actively building and protecting our brand/reputation.
- Continuously strives to improve in all that he/she touches.
- Widely trusted: seen as direct and truthful, acting for the greater good; balancing ‘own’ and ‘others’ needs.
- Rewarding appropriate and addressing inappropriate behaviour.
- Builds relationships across businesses and geographies sharing objectives, resources, and successes across the globe.
- Surfaces and resolves conflict fairly, empowers and develops team members/colleagues as a matter of routine.
- Pragmatic and astute, demonstrating strong influencing ability at all levels.
Driving for Results
- Meets objectives and actively helps others achieve theirs over a sustained period of time.
- Dedicated to meeting/external client expectations.
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude constantly pushing self and others to achieve great results.
- Demonstrates tenacity and selflessness in ensuring personal drive is not detrimental to other colleagues’ achievements.