For Autumn 2013
To apply complete and return the application form below by Friday 17th May 2013.
Experian Sponsored Degree Programme
We recruit ambitious and passionate students, who are keen to start full time employment whilst gaining a full BA honours degree, onto this three year intensive work & study programme - in partnership with Nottingham Trent University.
Instead of the usual term time structure you will attend university on intensive week long study blocks across each year, studying business and management based modules.
At Experian, you will be employed into one of two business areas and rotate into several different roles to gain a broad skill set and increase your personal development. Besides Experian paying your university fees, and allowing release for study blocks, you will be paid a competive salary and be entitled to 25 days annual leave. You will be able to take advantage of other employee benefits, such as company shares and pension, also Experian Extras and Experian Sports & Social Club.
For 2013 we are taking on students within Operations and Credit Services to start in October - for more information on the programme and the job roles see our video links and profile links below.
- Module 1: Markets and Customers
- Module 2: People and Organisations
- Module 3: Finance and Business Analysis
- Module 4: Corporate Elective - to be chosen by the business
- Module 5: Business Enterprise Project
- Module 6: Professional Development
Modules 5 and 6 are year long modules, delivered with some supervisory contact throughout the year, with an emphasis on independent learning and reflection.
In year two you will study a total of four modules. Modules 1, 2 and 3 will each be delivered in a five day study block.
- Module 1: Competitive Strategy and Innovation
- Module 2: Corporate Elective - to be chosen by the business
- Module 3: Business Improvement Project
- Module 4: Personal Management and Leadership Development
Module 4 is an ongoing module, delivered with some supervisory contact throughout the year.
In year three you are able to use the knowledge and skills developed in earlier modules to pursue areas of interest specific to your own roles and areas of business.
- Module 1: Strategic Leadership and Change Management
- Module 2: Strategy in Practice
- Module 3: Professional Management and Leadership
- Module 4: Dissertation
Modules 2, 3 and 4 are ongoing modules, with a short, initial briefing study block, but then delivered with some supervisory contact throughout the year with an emphasis on independent learning and reflection.