The Data Directory is here to help you understand Experian data and how it can benefit you.
An easy-to-use web-based tool that gives you immediate access to Experian data, wherever you are. You can profile customers, analyse local markets and report and map information using off-the-shelf reports, including maps, charts and tables, or tailor the data to meet your own requirements.
You can get quick and easy access to Experian’s consumer and business data through our Data Intelligence team’s bureau service.
Data Intelligence can help you find out about your customers, how your market is performing and how to grow your business – you can use this information to increase your profits and save time and money by making the best decisions for your organisation.
Our consultants and analysts have expert knowledge of consumer segmentation, local markets and economic performance. Whether you need a one-off report or more complex analysis, we can help you understand:
- who and where your customers are
- where to find more customers
- how to make your communications targeted and cost effective
- where to expand to next
- whether a site is a good location for you
- the potential for your goods or services in an area
- where your competitors are.
To help you understand Experian data and how it can benefit you, we have compiled the Data Directory. This covers:
- Business and consumer demographics
- Business and consumer classifications
- Digital map cartography
- Economic forecasts and statistics
- Geographical areas and digital boundaries
- Local area data
- Retail and business information
Download the Data Directory.
Contact Data Intelligence
Call us on +44 (0)115 968 5005 or Email Us