0844 481 9915
Request a callback:
International Business Reports â€“ quick access to global business information
Trading with overseas companies can be a huge boost to your business, but it can also be more difficult to judge whether potential international clients present a high risk. Having access to International Business Reports gives you the benefit of instant, accurate global business information, helping you make insightful choices and giving you the confidence to expand your business.
What are International Business Reports?
International Business Reports give you deep insight into potential international customers and business risk, so you can make accurate risk assessments and informed decisions for your business.
- Get instant online access to over 45 million businesses.
- Access detailed reports on businesses in more than 238 countries worldwide.
- Conduct a reliable financial health check on prospective customers around the world with quick access to accurate and up to date global business information.
How can International Business Reports help you?
- Accurately assess the business risks of potential international prospects and customers
- Take advantage of global opportunities that grow your business
- Protect your business from loss-making decisions and high risk companies
How does it work?
- View a detailed summary, including company details, credit status, risk score payment profile, accounts, public record information, legal notices and judgments.
- Get a full history of ownership and director information.
- Every report uses high quality data compiled from Experian Globally located Credit Bureaus and partnerships with tier 1 leading international data companies within their respective domestic market.
- Get a deeper understanding of businesses from countries in Asia and the Middle East.
- View financial information on businesses in the emerging markets.
- Get vital insight into potential partners and customers in growing economic powerhouses such as China and India.
- View reports immediately online (13 countries across Europe and US) or via our fresh investigation service (Rest of World).
- Select from a range of reports how quickly you need the business information and the level of conetnt depth/detail required.
- Also select from a range of additional serices including Registry Extracts, Financial Statements and Document images.