0844 481 9915
Request a callback:
Data Analytics – intelligent business profiling and segmentation
Your business database is an extremely valuable resource, but how well do you know your customers? Simply having a broad database often isn’t enough and wide, untargeted marketing campaigns can leave you frustrated, with few returns. Business data analysis helps you get to know your customers, specifically target your marketing campaigns for greater returns, and optimise the potential of your data.
What is Data Analytics?
Data Analytics analyses your business data to look for trends and market penetration to help you better understand your customers for greater business segmentation,campaign accuracy and profit.
How can Data Analytics help you?
- Achieve greater accuracy with your mailings and campaigns
- Send personalised communications specific to different groups
- Identify new areas of opportunity by profiling your best customers
How does it work?
- Analyse the content of your database to discover the behavioural characteristics of your customers.
- Group your data geographically and see where the focus lies.
- Identify profitable targets and drive up sales with a deeper understanding of your database for accurate business profiling and segmentation.
- Get valuable insight into the personality and characteristics of a business with detailed customer profiling.
- Look for market trends and see where your most profitable opportunities are through sales territory analysis and market penetration reports.
- Commercial Mosaic combines unique data sources to provide a clearer view of potential prospects and new business opportunities.
- Understand the number of duplicate accounts and gone-aways in your database.
- Keep your data fresh and accurate by checking and updating key information such as address, executive details and telephone numbers as well as ensuring that Telephone and Mailing Preferences are correct.
- Increase the accuracy of your communications and reduce wastage by refreshing your data with the most recent information.
- Append your data with additional information taken from over 5 million UK business records on The National Business Database.
- Add key details such as turnover, number of employees and other analytical information to your customer data.
- Focus your communications with customers by appending your data with extra insight and information.