Contact Experian Corpfin
0844 481 5808
How we can help you
Choose your sector below to see how Experian Corpfin can help you:
Request a callback:
Access free Mergers and Acquisitions reports
Access free Experian Corpfin reports, including Mergers and Acquisitions reports and regional and international monthly business research reviews:
Experian Corpfin Companies- detailed company information
Insight into the financial position of specific businesses and analysis of industry and market trends, at your fingertips. Experian Corpfin Companies is the most extensive up to date and accurate source of verified company information available in the UK today.
Why use Experian Corpfin Companies?
Experian Corpfin Companies deploys a dynamic search mechanism that harnesses more than 400 search criteria, to bring highly specialised information on UK and Irish businesses. It combines a complete picture of a company's business environment with in depth analysis- for unparalleled insight that can deliver a competitive advantage.
The high quality information delivered by Experian Corpfin Companies includes:
- Company data (limited and non-limited UK limited Ireland),
- Financial data - risk brandings and payment performance
- Experian Corpfin international corporate mergers and acquisitions information.
- Find out more about Experian Corpfin Companies
Experian Corpfin's Document Image service allows you to supplement your company research by providing PDF images of original filed documents from Companies House.
How does it work?
With analysis based on more accurate and up to date information, you can make better informed decisions.
Experian Corpfin Companies offers you a wide range of options, including:
• Providing credible and reliable information on the financial position of businesses
• Identifying corporate structures
• Identifying positive or negative growth sectors
• Modelling financials, forecasts and undertaking investment appraisals
• Analysing industry and market sector trends
• Modelling financials, forecasts and undertaking investment appraisal
• Allowing director and shareholder research
• Export data for further analysis
• Pre-screen prospects by risk
Updated daily, Experian Corpfin Companies provides unlimited online access to comprehensive data, including detailed financial accounts on more than six million UK and Republic of Ireland businesses.
It allows you to identify ownership structure and assess financial stability, conduct competitive intelligence and analyse precisely defined markets, geographic areas and segments.
Data can be saved, printed, emailed and exported to suit your research requirements. The depth and breadth of information includes:
• Five years of detailed accounts, Profit and Loss (59 items) including EBIT and EBITDA, balance sheet (73 items), cash flow (10 items) and ratios (25 items)
• Director and shareholder details
• Mortgages and charges
• County Court Judgements
• Document filings
• Principal activity descriptions and SIC codes
• Registered and trading addresses, with telephone numbers
• Legal, corporate, trading and quoted status including corporate trees
• Automatic and bespoke peer reports
• Estimates of key financial items when not publicly filed
• Company URLs
• Auditors and bankers details
Only Experian Corpfin Companies allows you to screen companies using Experian’s Commercial Delphi credit risk score band and payment performance Days Beyond Terms (DBT) bands. Our DBT data is the most up to date information available to indicate a company’s financial stability. Combined with Commercial Delphi risk scoring, it gives you the ability to identify, at the earliest stage, changes in company performance.