If you would like to discuss conducting checks on your prospective employees, fill in the form below and our team will call you back.
Employees working in legal services are required to be reliable, trustworthy and honest; with the qualifications to offer your clients the best legal advice. Experian provides a range of background checks for the legal services sector, helping to ensure that your staff comply with industry regulations and can be relied upon as a member of your organisation.
Law firms are often built on their reputation alone and have a duty of trust. Our range of legal services background checks not only save you time, but help you to maintain compliance with stringent industry guidelines and cut reputational risk by screening all your personnel, including: admin professionals, barristers, legal secretaries, partners, qualified solicitors and lawyers, support teams, and trainees.
The checks can be adapted based on the position you are recruiting for – the more senior the role, the more in-depth checks you may wish to complete. With an estimated 20-50%¹ of candidates embellishing their credentials to compete for roles, completing background checks is vital to ensure you are making the right hiring decisions. Checks for this sector include:
|Identity Check||Credit Check||Criminal Record Checks|
|Professional Membership||Media Check||Education Checks|
Source: ¹ CooperLomazNews, Exposed: Forged Employment References, 04.09.13
The Benefits of Using Experian
- Recruit faster by making checks online, using Experian’s fast, simple and secure online application
- Tailor the checks you require to meet the needs of your business and the role you are hiring for
- Gain access to one of the UK’s largest and most trusted databases of screening information
- Reduce the risk of falling short of industry compliance
- Make the most out of Candidate Verifier with Experian’s dedicated customer helpline and account management
- Flexible solution, allowing you to log in at any time to make an application or to check on a report’s status
Request a call back:
* Denotes mandatory field