- Call us: 0844 481 5643
Gathering information to find out what is going on in your market place can be difficult. Knowing what vehicles to keep in stock, what promotions to run and who to aim them at all depends on understanding your environment. MarketView Online can offer all this information and more in an easy to access format.
How can we help you?
MarketView Online is a web-based analysis tool that provides direct access to Experian’s extensive range of automotive market data. Data is updated monthly or quarterly, and the service can be tailored to meet user’s specific data requirements. Information available includes:
- All new car registration data from the SMMT since January 2005
- All used car transactions from the beginning of 2005
- The latest DVLA parc data.
The system is easy to use, flexible and requires no specialist software to run.
MarketView data enables organisations to:
- Understand specific markets and trends
- Analyse specific markets by manufacturer
- Analyse areas by postal geography or drivetime
- assess and measure potential for new locations or dealer networks
- forecast and benchmark sales
- plan stocking levels for used cars
- quantify opportunities for vehicle servicing.
New car registrations and used car transactions
Experian collates data from the SMMT every month for new car registrations and every quarter from the DVLA for used car transaction, these reports include data such as:
- Vehicle make and model
- Vehicle Age
- Fuel Type
- Postal area in which the vehicle was sold
Vehicle Parc data
Experian collates data from the DVLA and DVLNI every quarter to build Vehicle Parc Databases. These reports include data such as:
- Vehicle model or segment
- fuel type
- engine size
- date acquired
- number of owners
- postal sector of current keeper.
This data is particularly useful when looking to acquire new customers either for their next vehicle or aftersales services.
Easy access to reports
MarketView Online displays information in 5 formats:
- interactive tables allowing you to compare different data.
Reports can then be saved as PDF files or Excel spreadsheets, copied and pasted into your own documents or printed directly from the web.