0844 481 5805
Request a callback:
The National Business Database
Vast company and business marketing data
Amongst the huge number of UK businesses, it can be difficult to keep an eye on the changing environment in which you work and those you work with. Having a broad awareness of the market and access to detailed company data through the National Business Database keeps you connected, up to speed and able to make effective, informed business and marketing decisions.
What is The National Business Database?
The National Business Database provides detailed and comprehensive company data, so you can target a greater number of quality prospects and achieve accuracy, effectiveness and profitability in all your marketing campaigns.
How can The National Business Database help you?
- Ensure your marketing campaigns send the right message to the right people
- Find new highly targeted prospects that have a proven interest in similar products and services
- Maintain marketing effectiveness by keeping your existing data accurate and up to date
How does it work?
- Get access to 5.1 million records that combine company data from 10 different sources including Thomson Directories.
- View information on small, medium and large businesses across all UK regions and industries.
- Get a fuller all-round picture of a business and the people behind them with a unique blend of business intelligence.
- Get access to over 2.7 million addresses that are actively trading, TPS screened telephone numbers, and over 700K email addresses.
- Select the type of companies that are right for your business using a broad selection of business criteria.
- Find customers who are likely to want the products and services you are marketing.