0844 481 9915
Request a callback:
As business data is constantly changing, you can find that your database is out of date and underperforming for you, resulting in costly, inaccurate marketing mailings and gaps in your customer knowledge. Data cleansing is an effective way to check and correct your business information, ensuring you always get the most from your database.
What is Data Hygiene?
Data Hygiene keeps your business data up to date and legally compliant by checking and correcting your information against 5.1 million limited and non-limited business records held on Experian's National Business Database.
How can Data Hygiene help you?
- Keep your database up to date, accurate and compliant with regulations
- Create more accurate campaigns and increase your return on investment
- Easily spot duplicate account information and save money on wasteful mailings
- Avoid annoying existing customers with inaccurate mailings.
How does it work?
- Ensure absolute compliance with legal requirements, including screening against Mail, Telephone and Corporate Telephone Preference Services.
- Identify which businesses are registered in different preference services.
- Stay 100% compliant with data regulations and maintain the integrity of your database.
- Make sure key company details are up to date, including address and telephone information.
- Get access to over 2.5 million ready-to-mail addresses of limited and non-limited companies.
- Maintain accuracy across your database by cleansing your business data regularly.
- Identify gone-aways with flags and remove waste from mailings.
- Duplicate accounts are quickly consolidated and removed.
- All addresses are put in the same clear, consistent format so you can easily spot duplicates and missing fields.