0844 481 9915
Request a callback:
Holes in your information produces a sketchy, unreliable overview of your customer base, which can result in uncertainty, missed opportunities and ineffective campaigns. By filling in the gaps and enhancing your existing data, you can gain the fullest possible picture of your clients and ensure that you are sending the right marketing messages to the right targets.
What is Data Enrichment?
Data Enrichment gives you a deeper understanding of your existing customers and helps you identify new prospects by appending valuable business data to individual records in your database, so you can deliver the right message to the right audience.
How can Data Enrichment help you?
- Transform your customer data into customer intelligence
- Make your marketing campaigns as effective as possible
- Find your best new prospects and increase return of investment
How does it work?
- Append your business data with up to 150 items from Experian’s National Business Database (NBD).
- Add valuable information to your customer data, including demographics, propensity scores and credit information.
- Increase the breadth and depth information on your database by utilising the 5 million limited and non-limited UK business records on the NBD.
- Get better results from your data analysis with a richer, more accurate database.
- Choose the most appropriate data items based on your existing customers and business needs.
- Make used of skilled advisors to help you tailor business Data Enrichment to your precise needs for better results and a wider knowledge of your customers’ behaviour.
- Identify key characteristics and spend behaviour patterns of your customers.
- Group your customers according to a profile for accurate analysis and forecasting.
- Easily visualise your customers and make better informed commercial decisions based on likely buying behaviour.
- Find new customers based on matching profiles in your database.
- Successfully market to new prospects with radically improved targeting.
- Quickly and easily identify your best new prospects by understanding your existing customers more fully.